Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sparkling Cran-Orange Delite

I figured since I'm always putting food on here I should include a drink to help wash down some of the more dry goodies I've blogged about. This drink was first introduced to me at a Christmas party and I was like, "Wow, that's awesome!" It's non-alcoholic, though if you wanted to add some spirit to it I'm sure it would be just as good. This drink is tart but refreshing, and the soda pop adds some zest to it. This recipe is sooooo easy, even a zombie can make it. :) Enjoy!

Ingredients
1  32 ounce bottle of cranberry juice (or 1  12 ounce can of frozen cranberry juice)
1  32 ounce bottle of orange juice (or 1  12 ounce can of frozen orange juice)
1  2 liter bottle of 7-up or Sprite
1  large punch bowl or any large mixing bowl
1 wooden or metal spoon

Directions
Open bottles of cranberry and orange juice and pour into large bowl. If using frozen juices dump them directly into large bowl. You can thaw the frozen juices but DO NOT DILUTE them with water. Pour 7-up or Sprite into the large bowl and mix all of the juices together. If using frozen juices you may need to stir longer to break up the frozen clumps of juice.
You're done and ready to enjoy. :) Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment